In this music internal you are once again performing music to an audience for credits. The catch? Well, this time it needs to be on your secondary instrument rather than your primary one.
In this internal you will need to:
(1) Select musical pieces at the correct level for the internal
(2) Practice these pieces, using the LearnCoach videos for guidance
(3) Perform to you audience and impress them with how talented you are on multiple different instruments
This assessment is based on on the NZQA 91274 achievement standard (version 2) document.
For this internal you should be a confident musician that can play Grade 4 pieces on an second instrument (not your primary one).
You will also need to:
- Have access to a venue (somewhere quiet where we can clearly see or hear you)
- Video/audio recording equipment (most high quality phone cameras will be suitable)
- An audience of at least 3 people (these could be friends, family or fellow students)
If you've sat a similar standard in the past that has now expired, you cannot get the same credits a second time. Check the 'Exclusions List' to see recently updated standards.