Are you the next Andrea Bocelli? Well, now is your chance to find out. In this internal you will pick, practice and perform a selection of music appropriate for a Level 1 student. This music can be performed on any instrument you wish (even your voice!).
The steps for this internal are:
(1) Pick your pieces of music
(2) Practice your pieces and use our videos to get things just right
(3) Perform, impress your friends and earn credits in the process
This assessment is based on on the NZQA 91090 achievement standard (version 3) document.
For this internal you should be a musician that can play Grade 3 pieces, or in your 3rd year of instrumental study.
You will also need to:
- Have access to a venue (somewhere quiet where we can clearly see or hear you)
- Video/audio recording equipment (most high quality phone cameras will be suitable)
- An audience of at least 3 people (these could be friends, family or fellow students)
If you've sat a similar standard in the past that has now expired, you cannot get the same credits a second time. Check the 'Exclusions List' to see recently updated standards.